Saturday, December 22, 2012

friends reunited!

This past week we had some special visitors…

The boys were excited for a trip to the airport to pick up Heather and Henry!!

henryvisit

Henry and Jesse are just a few weeks apart and though we haven’t been close-by for their little lives we’ve still gotten to watch them ‘grow up’ together through visits…

boys

Asher is especially smitten with Henry and it’s funny how much more patient he can be when the little person who is playing with his toys isn’t his little brother.  :)  Heather is one of my dearest friends and I love that we are both experiencing the world of little boys (after both having grown up with two sisters).  Henry’s little brother will be here in the spring. 

IMG_7056

Trying to get a shot where they both looked and both smiled was impossible, but it was soooo fun to watch them play together.

IMG_7058IMG_7060IMG_7105

Sweet boys!

IMG_7108

Asher liked showing Henry some of his favorite iPad apps… although I think technology is just an inherent skill for all these little kids!

IMG_7111

Our visits are always too far apart, and never long enough… but I’m so thankful for them and for these sweet friends.  God was so good to give me my friend Heather back at Taylor and I’m thankful that she is still such an important person in my life today!

IMG_7071

Future Taylor University Buddies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment