Sunday, May 5, 2013

This boy…

Oh Jess, you are officially a second born!  I missed 1 of your monthly updates and then 1 turned into 2, which turned into 3… and the rest is history.

IMG_8179

This picture is from last month – see I really was trying to get back in my groove!!

IMG_8180

You are NOW 22 months old!!

Daddy and I both agree that you have officially hit your MOST fun stage.  I can’t get enough of you and could kiss your cheeks ALL day long!

IMG_8185

You are funny, funny, funny (and you know it!)  Your laugh is the best and I love hearing you and Asher giggling together.

IMG_8186

You talk and talk and talk!  Some of my favorite phrases are when you say,

“Are you?”  When you’re looking for us.

“Thank you Mama-mama” Adding an extra “mama” for emphasis I guess.

“Yuv you!”  Oh melt my heart!

“Okay, I will!” Which is what you say when we ask you to do something.

IMG_8190

Jesse, you are such a sweetheart and I love everyday of being your mommy!  You keep me ON. MY. TOES. (but I wouldn’t have it any other way.)

We love you! xo xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment