Friday, January 25, 2013

Our Snowman!

These pictures are from earlier this winter when we had lots more snow, but I realized I never posted them.  Oops!  :)

IMG_7433

Asher has been so excited to make a snowman.  Unfortunately the first few snowfalls were too fluffy…

IMG_7434

But we finally got the perfect packing snow!!!

IMG_7441

I have to be honest, I put it off a few days because it was SO cold outside!

IMG_7444

Thankfully we got a pretty, sunny, not-so-frigid day.

IMG_7451

Asher looooooooved our snowman!

IMG_7454

And I sure looooooooove that little boy. 

IMG_7457

He is growing up SO fast and as hard as I’ve tried to convince him to stay little forever he keeps telling me that he has to grow up and be a daddy.

IMG_7469

Thankfully, he HAS agreed to be my buddy forever.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment