Thursday, March 7, 2013

In like a LION!

So far March has come in like a LION with it’s cold temps and Tuesday/Wednesday’s snow storm.  We got 5 inches here and it all fell in the evening and overnight.  As much as I’m done with winter it was beautiful to wake up to a ground covered in a blanket of white! 

snowonthebushes

Just for fun (or proof that I truly am going stir CRAZY) I took pictures of our yard starting Tuesday afternoon and ending Wednesday morning…

snowfallcollage1snowfallcollage2snowfallcollage3

I had REALLY hoped that Chris would get  a snow day so I had everything ready for blueberry pancakes.  Sadly, school was not cancelled, but the boys and I still enjoyed the pancakes! ;)

pancakes

The boys had fun playing in the snow and I tried to show some excitement about pulling the snow pants and boots back out.  :)  It’s funny how FAST the boys outgrow things.  Jesse had moved up 1 winter coat size and Asher’s boots were SO tight that we barely got them on.  It’s a good thing we’re moving on to spring around here… apparently our winter clothes don’t fit anymore!

snowangelsashersnowcollagemarchsnowstormbrothers

And what’s a better way to spend a snowy afternoon than legos with your favorite three-year-old?

legos

No comments:

Post a Comment